If you have decided to apply for a personal credit, surely while searching on the internet stopped here on our site. With much lower rates, the loan at Fundico catches the eye.
It is clear however that some questions may arise, especially for those who have never applied for a loan before. Thinking about it, we bring today some of the questions we see most often in our care.
How does the Fundico loan work?
Fundico works with a personal loan. This means that we lend to individuals.
Because we offer a fully online credit solution, you can borrow Fundico from anywhere. You only have to go to the site, fill in the data and submit the necessary documentation if you pass the pre-approval.
What else should I know?
- Payment of the loan at Fundico is made by bank slip, which is sent to our clients by email
- Fundico’s Total Effective Cost (CET) ranges from 3.30% to 5.77% per month (48.44% to 97.88% per year), depending on the customer’s credit analysis and the installment option chosen.
- At Fundico the loan can be repaid in 12, 18 or 24 times.
- We do not currently offer a negative credit solution
- Personal loan at Fundico is not payroll
- We lend up to $35 thousand
- The whole loan application process is online.
- Fundico has a global presence. In addition to being in Brazil since 2015, the company is present in six other countries
- When applying for a loan at Fundico, you pay nothing before you have the amount in your account. Payment slips are due after the loan deposit date.
I tried to register but it appears since I am registered: now what?
If you have already registered with your email address on the Fundico website, when you try to create a new one you will see in the upper right corner of the screen the message “We already have a registration with this email”.
In this case, you should use the option “Are you already registered? Log in to your account. ” If you do not remember the e-mail or password you used to register, you should use the “Forgot Password?” Link.
I have no dirty name but my request was denied, why?
There are several reasons that can lead to credit disapproval and are not necessarily linked to negative CPF.
At Fundico we have a careful credit analysis so that we can offer better rates to our clients who want to borrow. Therefore, customers with a poor payment history, for example, may not receive credit approval. This item may even determine how much interest you will pay on your loan application.
Another reason may be the impairment of the declared monthly income. This is because when the financial institution analyzes an order, it will also take into account the person’s ability to pay.
Incorrect or outdated data can also lead to the order being disapproved. If you happen to send copies of documents and there is any inconsistency with what you have reported, the negative may happen.
Does it make for loan negative?
Fundico does not make loan to negative. This means that if you have any backlog on your social security number, you must first settle it.
Do you loan to company / CNPJ?
The loan at Fundico is known as personal credit. This means that it is only offered to Individuals (CPF). But you can, for example, apply for a loan on your behalf and use the value in your company.
Is Fundico reliable?
When you first contact a company, it is natural that you have questions and want to know more about its credibility. Therefore, many people may wonder if Fundico is reliable .